NCAOR Consultant Recruitment 2020
NCAOR Consultant Recruitment 2020: National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR) invites application for the position Consultant etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to NCAOR before 31-05-2020.
|Qualification||B.Tech/ B.E, B.Sc … more|
|Total Vacancies||01 In Brief|
|Job Location||Vasco Da Gama, Goa - 403804|
|Age Limit||Less than 65 years (on the closing date of application)|
|Experience||10-13 years Atleast 10 years experience in handling / management of Government projects including Research Vessel Management, research, budget and planning. Place of work: NCPOR, Goa and/or MoES, New Delhi (as per requirement).|
|Salary||INR 50,000/- per month|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Last Date||May 31, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
B.Tech/ B.E, B.Sc
IN DETAIL :
i) Master’s Degree in any branch of science or a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized University / Institution
ii) Retired/Working at the level of Under Secretary to the Government of India and above in the Central Government or State Government or UT Administration or universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Statutory Organization or Autonomous Organizations or equivalent posts in Public Sector Undertaking
1. The engagement will be purely on short term contract basis.
2. Application received in response to this advertisement will be shortlisted on the basis of experience and qualification of the applicants.
3. Consultant will be selected from shortlisted candidates.
4. The Competent Authority reserves the right to reject an application without mentioning any reason.
5. Shortlisted candidates may be called for interview / personal talk (if required) and the same shall be held at NCPOR campus, Goa.
1. Guidelines for the submission of the application: The duly completed application in prescribed proforma should be submitted so as to reach this office by 31.05.2020. Any application received after the last date will not be entertained. The application should be submitted with the following documents:-
a. Copies of certificates/ documents in support of educational qualifications (from std X onwards), experience etc. Duly attested /self attested copies of all the documents must be submitted alongwith the Application Form.
b. One self attested recent passport size photograph should be pasted in the appropriate place in the Application Form.
c. Copy of retirement notification and or PPO, if already retired.
d. Copy of ID card-in case will be retiring by last date of receiving application.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The engagement shall be initially for a period of one year or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier which may be extended/curtailed depending upon the performance of the Consultant or functional requirement of the Office with the approval of the Competent Authority.
2. During the period of such engagement, the consultant would be required to perform any work as assigned to him by the Competent Authority in the Institute.
3. The consultant would not be entitled to any kind of regular leave. However, they would be entitled to leave of 30 days in a calendar year, to be calculated on pro-rata monthly basis which shall lapse at the end of the annual contract
4. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview or for joining the assignment or on its completion.
5. The Income tax or any other tax liable to be deducted, as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment for which the office will issue TDS certificate.