Security Printing Press Hyderabad Recruitment 2020
Security Printing Press Hyderabad Consultant Recruitment 2020: Security Printing Press Hyderabad invites application for the position Consultant etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Security Printing Press Hyderabad before 20-05-2020.
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.T… more|
|Total Vacancies||86 In Brief|
|Age Limit||Retired Government/SPMCIL/PSU employees shall be engaged before they attain the age of 65 years. On attaining the age of 65 years, the agreement/contract for engagement shall stand automatically terminated.|
|Salary||INR 30,000 - 40,000 per month|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Last Date||May 20, 2020||Apply now||Will start soon|
B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM
IN DETAIL :
Post: Consultant ( Resource Management)
Essential Experience: Central Government/SPMCIL/PSUs retired employees having experience in gamut of HR/Establishment/ Purchase/Finance functions Like Manpower Planning, personnel appraisal, Compensation Management, Training & Development, Employees relationships, Personnel Services, Administrations and Employees related legal matters, Employees related Service Conditions. RTI and related matters. Scrutiny and Processing & settlement of claims/Bills, GST Compliances, Tender Processing and revaluation, Processing of Medical Claims/Bills, Processing of EPF/GPF bills , sanitary, housekeeping and horticulture related works etc.
Post: Consultant (Control)
Essential Experience: Central Government/SPMCIL/PSUs retired employees having experience of post printing operations such as quality examination, inspection counting bundling, sealing, packing and Material Handling etc.,
Post: Consultant (Printing)
Essential Experience: Central Government/SPMCIL/PSUs retired employees having experience in web off set machine, post printing machine, i.e. auto printing machines, paper cutting machine, and perforating machines etc.
Post: Consultant (Engineering)
Essential Experience: Central Government/SPMCIL/PSUs retired employees who worked in Mechanical/Electrical and Maintenance departments and having experience in handling breakdown works on production machines, Periodical Maintenance operations, operating and general maintenance of compressors and vacuum pump etc.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. The Application should be submitted in the pro-forma given in the advertisement, preferably type written.
2. The outer cover should be subscribed as Application For The Post Of Consultant (Name Of The Dept.)
3. The application should be accompanied with self-attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification, age and experience.
4. Duly Completed applications should be sent to the General Manger, Security Printing Press, Hyderabad, Mint Compound, Saifabad, Hyderabad-500 063. Through registered/speed post on or before 20.05.2020 5. Applications received late/incomplete will be rejected. SPP Management will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of documents during transit.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The selected candidate will not have any claim over other emoluments/benefits/compensation available to other SPMCIL employees. However, for any out station travel as per the requirement, with the prior approval of the competent authority, only the expenses towards travelling, lodging and boarding (as per SPMCIL Travel rules/polices) will be borne by SPP, Hyderabad.
2. The selection will be as per the terms and conditions in this advertisement and the candidates will be required to appear for interview.
3. No correspondence will be entertained from the applicants who are not selected, either before or after the selection.
4. The decision of SPMCIL would be final and binding. Management reserves the right to reject the applications without assigning any reason.
5. The selection process can be cancelled / Suspended / terminated without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management will be final and no claim or appeal will be entertained.
6. Applications that are not in conformity with the advertisement, incomplete applications and those received after the date will not be entertained.
7. In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for interview, if so required, SPP, Hyderabad reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility criteria/ Standards.
8. Retired Government/SPMCIL/PSU employees shall be engaged before they attain the age of 65 years. On attaining the age of 65 years, the agreement/contract for engagement shall stand automatically terminated. Canvassing in any form will results in disqualification.