NIRT Recruitment 2020
NIRT Biomedical Engineer Recruitment 2020: National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT) invites application for the position Biomedical Engineer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to NIRT before 21-05-2020.
|Job Role||Biomedical Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E/B.tech in Biome… more|
|Total Vacancies||01 In Brief|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 45 years|
|Salary||INR 65,000/- per month|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Walk-In Date||May 21, 2020|
|Last Date||May 21, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
B.E/B.tech in Biomedical Engineering with three years of work experience in relevant field
Attending the written test/ interview.
Interested candidates fulfilling the required qualification may download the advertisement and prescribed application form from the website www.nirt.res.in and advertisement only in www.icmr.nic.in and walkin for the written test/interview on the date, time and venue mentioned above.The filled-in application along with self-attested copies of all credentials in support of educational qualifications, age, caste/community and affixing a colour passport size photograph on the application form should be carried with while reporting for walk-in. Original Certificates of all these credentials should also be carried with for verification. The Director/Selection Committee has the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason thereof. Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for short listing, interview and employment will be a disqualification and barred from selection process.
Venue - ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031
Date of Walk-In - 21.05.2020
Reporting Time - 9.00 AM TO 10.00 AM (interview from 11.00 AM onwards)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Bring the filled in application with one set of photocopy of certificates of qualification and experience and other testimonials.
2. Candidate should submit all certificates / testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered.
3. Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
4. Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
5. No-Objection Certificate from the current employer (forGovt./AB/PSU Servants only).
6. All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The engagement may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
7. The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIRT/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
8. TA/DA will not be paid by NIRT for attending the written test/ interview.
9. The Director, ICMR-NIRT reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard. 10. Any further information may be downloaded from ICMR-NIRT website which will be updated from time to time.
11. Date of Walk-in Interview may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check website before appearing Walk-in Interview.