RPCAU Recruitment 2020
RPCAU Programme Assistant Recruitment 2020: Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University (RPCAU) invites application for the position Programme Assistant etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to RPCAU before 17-05-2020.
|Job Role||Programme Assistant|
|Qualification||BCA, B.Sc., B.Tech/… more|
|Total Vacancies||13 In Brief|
|Job Location||Samastipur Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agriculture University, Pusa, Bihar 848125|
|Age Limit||Maximum 30 years|
|Fees||General/OBC/EWS: ₹ 500/-, SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates: Exempted from fees|
|Experience||2-3 years IN DETAIL: i) 2-3 years working experience in Computer Applications or IT management. ii) 2-3 years working experience in Laboratory & maintenance of equipment’s. Working Knowledge of Computer Applications.|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Last Date||May 17, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
BCA, B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E
i) Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Application / Information Technology or equivalent qualifications from a recognized university
ii) Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture or equivalent qualifications from a recognized university
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. Online applications are invited for recruitment on direct basis for various regular KVK Positions (except for the post of Sr. Scientist & Head – for which the eligible candidates have to apply through OFFLINE MODE only in the prescribed format available on the University Website alongwith requisite fee, if applicable, in the form of Demand Draft) against the mentioned categories of posts, by logging into the Recruitment Portal on the University Website (www.rpcau.ac.in). The online application can be filled from 16th March 2020(17:00:00 Hrs. onwards) to 17th May 2020 (up to 23:59:59 Hrs.); thereafter, the website link will be disabled.
2. Candidates applying for the post of Subject Matter Specialist (SMS) are required to send the Printout hard copy of the online filled application form alongwith the self-attested copies of the documents viz Qualification certificates, Caste certificates, experience certificates, publications, awards, etc. filled in the online application form at the below mentioned address on or before 17th May 2020 (05:00 PM) through registered or Speed post only.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Online mode of submission of applications shall be essential.
2. Before filling-up the Online Application Form, the candidates are advised to read General Instructions, Essential Information and Other Important Conditions section carefully.
3. After applying online, User ID and Password will be generated.
4. Take print out of the User ID and Password screen for future reference of your application status and for reprinting of your online filled application form.
5. After successful submission of application, candidates can take print-out of application form.
6. Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, Category, Qualification, it is mandatory to upload self-attested all essential documents along with Photo & Signature. After final submission of application form, no change will be allowed. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of application form and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.