NIRD Recruitment 2020
NIRD Project Officer Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) invites application for the position Project Officer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to NIRD before 23-05-2020.
|Job Role||Project Officer (e-learning operations)|
|Qualification||BCA, Any Masters De… more|
|Total Vacancies||01 In Brief|
|Age Limit||28 years|
|Experience||1-2 years in related area, Web - designing experience, Passion for best design and a desire to develop new bold e-learning ideas. Experience in Rural Development Sector, Passed DDU -GKY e - SOP Roles and Responsibilities: 1. Support in roll out of e - learning across the states for DDU -GKY virtually and face to face, maintenanc e and administration. 2. Upload e -learning materials and content on LMS using available tools|
|Salary||INR 40,000/- per month|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Last Date||May 23, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
BCA, Any Masters Degree, M.Sc(Computers)
1. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA / DA will be given for attending the Interview.
2. Date of interviews shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates only
3. The final results shall be communicated to the selected candidates only
4. Mere fulfilment of the qualifications prescribed does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview
5. In case of large number of applications, the Institute may shortlist the candidates as may be necessary.
1. Last date for the online submission of application: 23 May 2020 or 15 days from the Date of Advertisement in Newspaper, whichever is longer. Candidates are advised to visit the website for updates on the last date for submission of online application
2. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.