NIMHANS Recruitment 2020
NIMHANS announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, MCA for the position of Data Manager
|Job Role||Data Manager|
|Qualification||M.Sc Biostatistics/… more|
|Total Vacancies||02 In Brief|
|Age Limit||Maximum 40 years|
|Fees||The prescribed application processing fee of Rs. 590/- (including 18% GST) for UR/OBC candidates & Rs. 295/- (including 18% GST) in case of SC/ST candidates shall be remitted to State Bank of India, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru.|
|Experience||Previous experience is required in SPSS, Excel and Epi-info software and should be able to handle large data sets, data management and the analysis of the data|
|Salary||Rs. 27,500/- Per Month|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Last Date||May 15, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
M.Sc Biostatistics/ MCA from a recognized University.
The Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview for the Sl.No. 04 and for the remaining posts there will be written exam which will be followed by skill test.
1. The application in the prescribed form should be submitted along with the transaction/payment details for having remitted the prescribed application processing fee as stated above. The duly filled in application along with its enclosures has to reach The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029, India on or before 15.05.2020.
2. The application form should be downloaded from the Institute Website http://www.nimhans.ac.in & submitted along with required copies of certificates of the Age Proof, Academic Qualification, Experience Certificate, photo etc, so as to reach The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029.
3. Candidates are informed to write their email id in the application form and to regularly check their emails as call letter for the said posts will be sent through firstname.lastname@example.org email only.
4. Interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to. The last date for receipt of filled in application together with the relevant documents is on or before 15.05.2020 upto 4.30 P.M.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. No applications shall be entertained if it is incomplete/received after the last date prescribed/not forwarded through proper channel. The institute will not take responsibility for postal delay if any.
2. In case if it is felt necessary, the Institute may not fill up any or all of the above posts and if so, no separate intimation will be given to the candidates.
3. No separate intimation will be given to the ineligible candidates.
4. For applying more than one post, candidates should send a separate application for each post along with the transaction/ payment details for having remitted the prescribed application processing fee for each post as stated above in Sl.No.03.
5. If vacancy earmarked for EWS cannot be filled up due to non-availability of a suitable candidate belonging to EWS, it will be not carried forwarded to the next year as backlog.
6. Candidates are informed to write their email id in the application form and to regularly check their emails as call letter for the said posts will be sent through email@example.com email only.