RCB Recruitment 2020
Regional Centre for Biotechnology announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Multi Tasking Staff.
|Job Role||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Qualification||Holding Class 10 Ce… more|
|Total Vacancies||02 In Brief|
|Job Location||Faridabad, Delhi NCR|
|Age Limit||Maximum 30 years|
|Fees||Non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000/- (SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees)|
|Experience||Emoluments up to Rs. 18,000 per month based on the relevant experience of the candidate|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000/- Per Month|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Last Date||May 29, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
Holding Class 10 Certificate
1. Mere fulfilment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for the selection process.
2. Only the candidates shortlisted by a duly constituted Screening Committee will be called.
3. The decision of the Centre in this regard will be final. No interim inquiries in this regard will be entertained.
1. The application format is available on our website www.rcb.res.in.
2. Interested candidates should fill their applications online with the requisite non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000/- (SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) latest by 29.05.2020.
3. Refund of unsuccessful or duplicate transactions may be claimed up to 1 month from the last date of submission of applications, after that no request will be entertained.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The positions will be on contract, initially till the duration of the project (13 March 2021) which may be extended subject to extension of the project duration and at the discretion of the Competent Authority as per the requirement of the Centre.
2. The positions are subject to periodic evaluation of the performance of the incumbent and if, on such evaluation the performance is not found to be satisfactory, the contract will be terminated with one-month notice.
3. The appointment will be on full-time basis and he/she will not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of contract. The contract may be terminated by either party by giving one-month advance notice in writing.
4. The consolidated emoluments shown above are only indicative and shall be decided by the selection committee for the selected candidate based on his/her relevant experience and qualification. No other perks or allowances are admissible.
5. The incumbent will be required to conform to the rules and regulations of RCB in force from time to time and follow the discipline rules of the Centre failing which the contract may be withdrawn at any point of time.