DRDO RECRUITMENT 2020
On 18/04/2020, DRDO announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E for the position of Scientist D.
|Job Role||Scientist - D|
|Qualification||(i) At least First … more|
|Total Vacancies||13 In Brief|
|Job Location||The Chairman, RAC, DRDO, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi-110054.|
|Experience||Minimum 7 years experience in the field of production and operation and maintenance of Plant, equipment & machinery. Experience in Design, Integration, Assembly and QA of Mechanical/ Aero systems. Experience in documentation procedures and preparation of user documents. Quality Assurance of Airborne systems and Airworthiness certification aspects.|
|Salary||INR 78,800/- Per Month|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Last Date||May 8, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
(i) At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial Engg/ Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.
(ii) Min 07 Years’ experience in the field of production and operation and maintenance of Plant, equipment & machinery. Experience in Design, Integration, Assembly and QA of Mechanical/ Aero systems. Experience in documentation procedures and preparation of user documents. Quality Assurance of Airborne systems and Airworthiness certification aspects.
Desirable: (i) Master’s degree in Engineering or Technology in the relevant field as mentioned in essential qualification. (ii) Knowledge of German, French, Russian, Japanese or Chinese foreign language.
(i). The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear in the personal interview to be held at Delhi or any other place as decided by RAC/DRDO.
(ii). Candidates serving in Govt. or in Govt. owned organisations will be required to produce “NOC” from their respective Department/Employer at the time of Interview failing which candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview. b. The final selection of candidates will be purely on the basis of merit of marks scored by a candidate in the personal interview.
a. Candidates are required to register online at the RAC website (https://rac.gov.in).
b. On successful registration, the candidates may login before the closing date of the advertisement to fill the application form online. The candidates are required to upload the requisite certificates and make payment of requisite fee and Lock the application.
c. Candidates in Govt. service or in Govt. owned organisations should also submit their applications online directly to the Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC). Such candidates are required to upload a declaration that they have intimated their employer that they have applied for a post in DRDO failing which their applications will be summarily rejected. However, such candidates, if in regular service whether in permanent or temporary capacity, will be required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) from their Cadre Controlling Authority (CCA) as per the proforma available at RAC website at the time of interview. If CCA considers withholding the NOC, the candidate should inform RAC within 30 days of the closing date.
d. Candidates are advised to retain a copy of the online recruitment application (pdf format) after locking the online application form.
e. Only locked/finalized applications in all respects shall be considered.
f. If any document is in any language other than English/Hindi, then its English transcript should also be attached. g. Points to be considered while filling Application form: Candidates are required to submit their applications online alongwith legible and lighter file containing scanned copies of certificates for Date of Birth (DOB), essential and higher educational qualification along with percentage of marks (duly supported by the mark sheets), experience claimed in the column pertaining to employment history of online application, document/certificate in support of all pay drawn, a recent passport size colour photograph (not exceeding 30 KB; 110 x 140 pixels) and the required fee through RAC website (https://rac.gov.in). The maximum file size of each attachment should not exceed 500 KB and it must be legible when a printout is taken. For that, the applicant may scan the certificate into 200 dpi grey scale.Closing date: 21 days from the date of publication in Employment News.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.The applicants should ensure their eligibility in respect of age, essential qualification etc.
2. No request with respect to the change in any data submitted by the candidates will be entertained once the Closing Date of online submission is over.
3. The OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and EWS candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in prescribed format of Government of India, from a Competent Authority.
4. The number of vacancies may vary. g. Applicants are advised not to change their registered mobile number as vital information regarding their shortlisting/selection status will be intimated through SMS.
5. Detailed guidelines for submission of online application are available on RAC website (https://rac.gov.in). i. Candidates are advised to keep visiting RAC website (https://rac.gov.in) for updates issued from time to time.
6. Translation ambiguity, if any, will be resolved to the English version of the advertisement published in the Employment News.
7. Dispute, if any, will be subject to the Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction over Delhi only.
8. Candidates will have to produce all certificates, in original, for verification at the time of interview, if and when called.
9. Applications received without scanned copies of certificates for the requisite essential educational qualification, experience and documents /certificate in support of Pay drawn or incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. No correspondence would be entertained in this regard.
10. Candidates desirous of applying for more than one post, must apply separately for each post. In such case, please mention the item no. (nos.) of all other posts where you have applied/intend to apply.
11. The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, Visiting/Guest Faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the eligibility of candidates for interview.
12. The required experience will be counted only after the date on which the essential qualification has been acquired. While counting the experience, the suitability of the level of experience possessed will also be considered. Attach all experience certificates indicating length and nature of experience. The experience below level of Scientist ‘B’ or equivalent will not be considered.
13. Weightage of higher qualifications to be equated as experience only when the higher qualification is in the relevant discipline.