RITES RECRUITMENT 2020
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
On 01/05/2020, RITES announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E for the position of General Manager.
|Job Role||General Manager|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ BSc (En… more|
|Total Vacancies||01 In Brief|
|Job Location||RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector – 29, Gurgaon – 122001|
|Age Limit||55 years|
|Salary||INR 1,20,000 - Rs. 2,80,000/-Per Month|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Last Date||May 25, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
BE/ B.Tech/ BSc (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering
Exact Date, time, and details of the venue of the selection shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates.
Before applying; candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, https://www.rites.com. While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd. 4. While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of “Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called). After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, click on “Make payment”. The payment details show the amount to be paid to the bank based on your category. Applications without successful fee payment shall be treated as incomplete and shall be summarily rejected.Last date of submission of hard copy of documents Second Extension: 25.05.2020
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
2. The number of vacancies may vary.
3. Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
4. The period of training/internship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
5. Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute
6. No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
7. In case a candidate is found suitable for a lower post than for which he/she has applied, he/she shall only be considered for the post for which he/she has been found suitable by the selection committee