NIC Guntur RECRUITMENT 2020
Recruitment for Scientist - B (Graduate/Post Graduate/M.Sc/ME/M.Tech/M.Phil) at NIC GUNTUR RECRUITMENT.
|Job Role||Scientist -B|
|Qualification||A Pass in Bachelor … more|
|Total Vacancies||288 In Brief|
|Job Location||National Informatics Centre Guntur , New Delhi, Delhi 110016|
|Age Limit||Minimum : 30 Years Maximum : 40 Years|
|Fees||Application Fees : Rs. 800/- per application per post (General) SC/ST/PWD/WOMEN - NIL|
|Salary||Minimum : INR 56,100/- Maximum : INR 177,500/-|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Last Date||April 30, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
A Pass in Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR Bachelor in Technology OR Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level OR Associate Member of Institute of Engineers OR Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers OR Master Degree in Science (MSc) OR Master Degree in Computer Application OR Master Degree in Engineering /Technology (ME /M.Tech) OR Master Degree in Philosophy (M Phil)
Selection will be done through a written examination and interview for Scientist ‘B’ Post and only through written examination for Scientific/Technical Assistant - ‘A’ Post.
All eligible candidates who have successfully submitted the online application for Scientist-’B’ and Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ along with required fee & screened in, shall be called for a written examination. Written Examination shall be of 3 hours duration conducted in English medium only.
Scheme of written examination shall be Objective type and OMR Based.
The question paper for the written examination will consists of 65% questions from Technical Area and 35% from Generic Area. There shall be a total of 120 objective type Questions consisting of 78 questions from Technical Area (Computer Science) and 42 questions on Generic area.
The Generic Area will comprise of Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Aptitude.
Syllabus for Technical Area (Computer related topics: Computer Science/Computer Engineering) is given in Annexure ‘A’
Every question will carry 1(one) mark and there will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
The minimum percentage to qualify the written examination will be 50% for General/EWS, 40% for OBC, 30% for the SC/ST/PWD categories. The cut –off marks specified would be applicable in the overall marks (i.e., Technical/Generic Combined) as well as for each section (Technical/Generic) separately.
Only the shortlisted candidates for the post of Scientist–‘B’ (based on merit position and reservation policy etc..) who have qualified the written examination, shall be called for interview.
The final selection of eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Scientist –‘B’ will be based on the combined performance of the candidates both in the written examination and in interview and verification of documents submitted by the candidates. The weight-age of marks for written examination and interview will be in the ratio 85:15. It is mandatory to appear in the interview for selection.
The final selection of eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ will be based on the merit position arrived from the performance of the candidates in the written examination, reservation policy and verification of documents submitted by the candidates.
1. Candidates are requested to apply only by ONLINE at https://www.calicut.nielit.in/nic/ before 30/04/2020 (05:00 P.M). No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are required to have valid e-mail identification and active mobile number. The procedure/steps for filling up of applications online is briefed as under.
2. a. STEP 1: Registration with Email id b. STEP 2: Submission of Application details. c. STEP 3: Payment of application fee online (if applicable, see section 4.3 for details)
3. The application shall be treated as complete only if all the three mandatory steps (Step 1, Step2 and Step 3 (if applicable)) are completed successfully. In case, candidate is not able to submit fee by closing date and time, or the application is otherwise incomplete, his/her candidature will summarily be rejected and no further query or complaint will be entertained in this regard.
4. Applicant can view the Application details from the ‘View Application Option’ available on the home page by logging at https://www.calicut.nielit.in/nic/Login.aspx with correct login credentials. Applicant is required to make sure that ‘Application Status’ on application form is “Application Submission Completed Successfully and Application Fee received” or “Application Submission Completed Successfully and Application Fee not Applicable” otherwise application will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected and no further query or complaint will be entertained in this regard.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Applications which are not in conformity with the requirement indicated in the advertisement, are liable to be rejected.
2. Candidates for the post of Scientist - ‘B’ at the time of interview shall bring the downloaded Interview Call Letter, self-attested copies of the testimonials along with their originals and NOC from their employer, if applicable, failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
3. Final Selection of candidates for appointment to the above mentioned positions will be based on meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, the performance in the written examination and in interview (if applicable).
4. If at any point of time it is found that the information fuished by the candidate was incorrect in any respect or forged /fabricated documents were presented by any candidate, his/her candidature will be cancelled and in case the candidate has already joined the post, his services shall be summarily terminated.
5. Each candidate shall affix his/her recent color passport size photograph (of size 3.5 cms x 4.5 cms) on a White Paper and then append his/her signatures with Black Pen in another box of 3.5 cms x 1.5cms below the photograph on the same Paper.(sample at Annexure ‘C’) Scan the above photo and signature in a single file in JPG format of size not more than 50 KB, and resolution of 170px(width) X 250px(height). Upload the same at appropriate space provided in the on-line Application Form