EdCIL (INDIA) Limited (Noida)
Apply for Executive Director (Projects) - BE/B.Tech/MBA/PG Diploma in EdCIL, Noida
|Job Role||Executive Director (Projects)|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech Desir… more|
|Total Vacancies||01 In Brief|
|Job Location||EdCIL House, 18A,Sector-16A,, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301|
|Age Limit||Below 52 Years|
|Experience||1. 20 years post-qualification managerial experience out of which last 2 years in the scale of Rs 90,000-2,40,000 (IDA scale) or CTC of Rs.27 Lakhs p.a. during the last two years. 2. The above managerial experience should be in areas of Project Management / Marketing / ICT/Consultancy. 3. The overall experience should mandatorily include a minimum of four years experience in CPSE. 4. Candidates who have worked entirely in CPSE or have blended experience in Govt. Deptt. and/ or public sector enterprises and/or autonomous bodies and/or reputed Pvt. Sectors and also fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may apply.|
|Salary||Pay Scale : Rs. 1,00,000- 2,60,000 (E-7)|
|Last Date||May 6, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
Desirable Qualifications : MBA / PG Diploma in Management (2 years full time course from a recognized University
Mode of receipt of applications will be ONLINE only.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Only Indian Nationals can apply.
2. Age relaxation for SC/ST (5 years)/ OBC (3 years) / Ex-servicemen (05 years) & PwD (Person with Disability) (05 years) will be applicable.
Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the
period from 1/1/1980 to 31/12/1989.
3. Remuneration: Selected candidates will be placed in the IDA pay scales of Rs 1,00,000- 2,60,000 (E-7). Besides Basic pay, they will be
entitled to IDA, Perks, HRA/Leased accommodation, Performance Related Pay (PRP), PF, Leave Encashment, Medical Facilities etc. as per
rules of the company.
4. The candidate/applicant should be in service as on date of submission of online application and on date of interview.
5. Mode of receipt of applications will be ONLINE only. However, the employees from Govt. Deptt. /PSU/Autonomous bodies are required to
forward their applications (hard copy) through proper channel preferably within 15 days of submission of online application. The envelope
should be addressed to Deputy General Manager (HR & Admin), EdCIL House, Plot No. 18 A, Sector-16 A, Noida 201301.
6. Documents in support of Age, Academic/ Professional Qualification, Experience, etc. have to be produced in original at the time of interview.
In case of employees from Govt./PSU/Autonomous bodies, NOC is required to be produced at the time of interview, in case the application is
not received through proper channel.
7. Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates. Hence, it is necessary that applicants should furnish accurate,
complete and correct information in all areas including details of experience. Furnishing of any incomplete, wrong / false information will be a
disqualification. If at any stage during the recruitment, selection process and even any time thereafter, it is found that any candidate has
furnished false or wrong information, his/her candidature will be cancelled or service terminated.
8. Merely submission of online applications and fulfillment of the eligibility criteria shall not confer any right upon the candidate to be called for
9. Outstation candidate appearing for Interview shall be reimbursed Travelling Allowance as per rules of the Company.
10. Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID which is to be entered in the on-line application form. Call letters and intimations
connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates on their registered e-mail ID and by Speed Post to the address intimated.
11. The Advertisement Number and Online Application Number may be noted for future reference.
12. EdCIL reserves the right to shortlist or select any candidate in due observance of its recruitment rules.
13. EdCIL's ONLINE application module is live and will remain open till 06
th May, 2020.
14. Queries, if any may be addressed to Deputy General Manager (HR & Admin.) at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com and
Telephone No. 0120-2515313 or Mobile 9810429322 (10:00 am to 05:00 pm from Monday to Friday).
15. All amendments, time extension, clarifications, etc will be uploaded in the website only and will not be published in newspapers. Candidate
should regularly visit the EdCIL's website to keep themselves updated.