QCI Recruitment 2020
Quality Council of India Secretary General Recruitment 2020: Quality Council of India invites application for the position Secretary General etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Quality Council of India before 20-07-2020.
|Job Role||Secretary General|
|Qualification||M.Com, M.Sc., M.Tec… more|
|Total Vacancies||01 In Brief|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||The incumbent taken on deputation shall be restricted to age of retirement in the parent organization. 2. The incumbent taken by Direct Recruitment & other Cases shall be restricted to maximum of 65 years of age|
|Experience||20 - 25 years Experience (including qualifying experience): 20 years of work experience (at least 5 years as CEO of an Institution, Board level, Director of PSU, Jt. Secy. of Central Govt.) with proven track record of working very closely with Industry & Government on the subject of quality, standards, conformity assessment and running a national quality movement. The person should be well versed in risk management with respect to certification. OR In case the recruitment is on deputation basis, the eligible candidate should be in pay Level 14 and drawing the scale of pay of Rs. 144200- 218200|
|Salary||INR 45,00,000/- per year (45 lpa)|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Last Date||July 20, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
M.Com, M.Sc., M.Tech / M.E, MBA / PGDM, MS / MD, MPA
Nature of Post :Tenure (for a period of three years)
Method of recruitment: On Deputation / Direct recruitment.
Essential Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree in Engg. / Tech / Medicine / Science / Management / Public Administration / Economics from a recognized institute / university.
Desirable Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree in Engineering / Technology or MD or Ph.D in Science / Management / Public Administration / Economics from a recognized institute / university or allied disciplines.
Area of operation:
i. The SG shall act as the Member Secretary of the Society as per the provision of Societies Registration Act.
ii. The SG shall function as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of QCI and shall have all the executive powers to supervise and manage the technical and administrative functions of the Council as per the rules of the Governing Council.
iii. The SG shall, subject to the provision of rules and decisions of the Governing Body, exercise general supervision and administrative control over the officers and the staff of QCI including delineating their duties and functions.
iv. The SG shall coordinate and exercise professional leadership in respect of all activities of QCI.
1. Selection will be based on On Deputation / Direct recruitment
2. Applying for a post and merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not confer the right to be called for interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
3. The decision of Search-cum-selection committee for the post of SG shall be final and shall be binding on all. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Canvassing in any type and from any source will disqualify the candidature of the applicant
4. Interview by Skype/ Teleconference may be allowed for justifiable reasons.
1. The Search-cum-Selection Committee invites online applications from the distinguished & renowned eligible persons for the post of Secretary General, QCI.
2. The post details are available at URL: https://www.qcin.org/careers.php. Nominations are also invited for the post of Secretary General, QCI (details available at URL: http://www.qcin.org/careers.php).
3. To apply online, please visit our website www.qcin.org.
4. Last date for receipt of applications / nominations is July 20, 2020 (5:00 pm).
5. i. Case without nomination: -Eligible candidate may apply directly on the online portal ensuring that his/her application properly submitted and a confirmation message to this effect is received on his /her registered email.
ii. Case with nomination: - In this case also the eligible candidate would have to apply in the online portal as in case (i) above. Thereafter, the Nomination for the said candidate, may be forwarded by the Head of Institution / Organisation / Industry of repute (only) on the letter head of the organization / professional body, enclosing the following documents:
a. Latest CV of the candidate,
b. 250 words summary justifying the suitability of candidate for the said post,
c. Printout of online application filled by him/her.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Last drawn salary must be commensurate with the post applied for (candidate must upload the last salary slip).
2. Only online applications which are properly submitted shall be considered i.e. the applicant should receive a confirmation message on his/her registered email (Kindly note that after clicking on submit button the message for successful submission of application should appear on the screen for confirmation of submission of application).
3. Incomplete applications shall not be considered.
4. Relevant documents required as per the online application should be uploaded.
5. Only applications received from the eligible candidates shall be entertained.
6. Nomination without the ‘summary’ may not be entertained.
7. Screening Committee may adopt criteria higher than the minimum prescribed w.r.t. Age, Experience, Qualification, etc. in case large number of applications are received. The decision of Screening Committee, appointed for the purpose to shortlist the candidates from amongst the total number of applications received will be bindingon all.
8. The eligibility of candidate shall be determined as on closing date of online application.
9. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, QCI reserve the right to modify / withdraw / cancel any communication made to the candidate.
10. In case of any query, kindly send an email at the email id firstname.lastname@example.org. No query on phone shall be entertained.