MOL& E Recruitment 2020
MOL&E Consultant Recruitment 2020: Ministry of Labour and Employment (MOL&E) invites application for the position Consultant etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to MOL&E before 31-07-2020.
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any P… more|
|Total Vacancies||01 In Brief|
|Job Location||The Senior Accounts Officer (Admn), O/o Chief Controller of Accounts, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Room No. 518-B, Sharam Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi - 110001|
|Age Limit||No consultants shall be engaged beyond the age of 65 years.|
|Experience||10 - 20 years|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Last Date||July 31, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. Last date of application: The application having necessary particulars like Date of birth, Date of retirement from Govt. Service, relevant experience with name of the Ministries worked and details of schemes handled & copy of PPO must reach to this offlce latest by 31/07/2020. Incomplete or those applications received after the prescribed date shall be summarily rejected.
2. Chief Controller of Accounts, Ministry of Labour and Employment reserves right to accept or reject the any applications without assigning any reasons.
3. Interested and eligible retired Govt. Officers may submit their application at the following address by Regd. Post (E-mail: The Senior Accounts Officer (Admn), O/o Chief Controller of Accounts, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Room No. 518-B, Sharam Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi - 110001 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The services of the consultants will be hired by O/o Chief Controller Of Accounts for undertaking the work of internal audit for various schemes being administered by Ministry Of Labour and Employment.
2. Audit of various units of the Ministry of Labour and Employment will be taken up as per approved annual plan.The consultants shall be responsible for preparation of audit reports, preparation of annual review of audit, forwarding Of audit reports to the concerned authorities and their follow up action, vetting of ATSRs and any other work assigned by the competent authority.
3. The services shall be for a period of one year fmm the date of deployment.
4. The consultants recommended for engagement by selection committee will be engaged initially for a period of 6 months after approval Of competent authority.
5. The engagement may be extended further for a period of six months on the basis Of their performance. However, their period Of engagement as consultant can be curtailed at any time without assigning any reason. No consultants shall be engaged beyond the age of 65 years.
6. The emoluments shall be (last pay drawn — Pension + DA as admissible) to oflicers AAOs /AOs Sr. AO.
7. For other consultants it will be decided as per GFR. While on tour; the consultants will be entitled for TADA at the rates which they would have been eligible ai the time Of retirement or level Of equivalence.
8. The consultants will be entitled for one day paid casual leave in a calendar month.
9. For any other absence, pro rata reduction in fee will be imposed.
10. After the expiry of tenure, the consultants so engaged shall have no claim/right for future employment in Govt. service, Moreover, their period of engagement as consultant can be curtailed at any time without assigning any reason.