NCDC Recruitment 2020
NCDC Data Manager Recruitment 2020: National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) invites application for the position Data Manager etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to NCDC before 22-07-2020.
|Job Role||Data Manager|
|Qualification||BCA, Diploma, MCA … more|
|Total Vacancies||01 In Brief|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Salary||INR 12000/- per month|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Walk-In Date||July 22, 2020|
|Last Date||July 22, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
BCA, Diploma, MCA
The Walk-in-interview/ skill test for filling up of the 09 positions i.e. 01-Coordinator (Microbiologist), 01-Junior Microbiologist, 01-Data Manager, 05-Lab. Technician & 01-Procurement Assistant/ Logistic Management Assistant under National Programme for Surveillance of Viral Hepatitis to be filled purely on contract basis
1. Name of the post: Data Manager
2. Total no. of posts: 01
3. Approved monthly remuneration (Rs.): Rs.12,000/- per month consolidated. No other allowances are permissible.
4. Essential Qualification: Graduate/Post graduate with Degree/ Diploma in Computer Applications from Govt. recognized institution.
ii. Computer Proficiency including MS Office word/ excel/ power point, email, and internet. 3. Experience of minimum 1 year in Data management preferably in public health sector.
1. Selection will be based on Walk-in-interview/ Skill test
2. The positions of Data Manager, Laboratory Technician & Procurement Assistant are to be selected through Skill Test.
1. Eligible candidates fulfilling the educational qualification, experience etc. as mentioned above may appear for the walk-in-interview/ skill test on the above-mentioned dates/ time at National Centre for Disease Control, 22-Sham Nath Marg, Delhi - 110 054 (Near Civil Line Metro Station). The eligible candidates may register their names for interview between 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM alongwith a resume, original certificates, one passport size photograph and their attested copies. Registration will be closed at 10.30 AM sharp. Candidate reporting after 10.30 AM will not be entertained. Candidates reporting without original document will also not entertained.
2. The candidate must ensure their eligibility as per above Terms of Reference, before appearing for Walk-ininterview/ skill test.
3. The Walk-in-interview/ Skill test shall be held in batches to ensure social distancing in view of the on-going COVID19 pandemic.
4. Date of Interview/ Skill test: 22.07.2020
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The appointment is purely on contract basis for a period till 31st March, 2021 or till the recommendations of 15th FC come into effect, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining. Thereafter, the contract will lapse automatically. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete three months to the satisfaction of the competent authority.
2. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/ her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/ additional allowance will be admissible in case of such assignment.
3. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Govt. servants appointed on regular basis.
4. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the Institution and shall not accept any other appointment , paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
5. The appointee is not entitled to any TA for joining the appointment.
6. Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from time to time.
7. If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves to be false or if he/she is found to have wilfully suppressed any material information, he/she will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as the Government may deem necessary.