NCERT Recruitment 2020
On 23/06/2020, NCERT announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, MCA for the position of Computer Programmer.
|Job Role||Computer Programmer/Computer Operator|
|Qualification||Essential Qualifica… more|
|Total Vacancies||01 In Brief|
|Job Location||NEW DELHI|
|Age Limit||Not more than 40 years as on date of interview (5 years relaxation in case of SC/ST/PH candidates)|
|Salary||INR 29,000/- PER MONTH|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Last Date||July 6, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
Essential Qualifications: . M.Tech/ M.Tech/MCA with minimum 55% marks or equivalent for general category (50% Marks or equivalent in the case of SC/ST/PH).
Desirable: i. Skill in creation & maintenance of Website and Content Management System PHP, DBMS (MS Sq!) (Sql Server), Moodie, HTML, HTML5, CSS, Java Script, J Query, Excel, Vlookup
1. Designing and organizing data and Computer Programming
2. Proficiency 111 data management software & Information systems management, MIS preparation, Data Analysis & Data Management.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview after informing them over phone/email.
lnterested candidates who fulfill the above conditions may send their application online. detailed biodata on the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 6 July 2020. The biodata should contain all details of qualifications and explaining how you consider yourself to be eligible for the post. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview after informing them over phone/email.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The candidate should bring their original certificates and other supporting documents along with bio-data at the time of interview.
2. Post is contractual with no provision of increment in the remuneration and it will not v:,rovide any claim for regular employment in NCERT.
3. The candidate already in job should forward their application through their employer or bring "No Objection Certificate" at the time of interview.
4. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview or joining the post. 5. The selected candidate will have to join immediately