DTU Recruitment 2020
Delhi Technological University is a non-affiliating, teaching-cum-research University committed to foster excellence in education, research, technology incubation, product innovation, outreach and extension activities in Engineering, Management, and Applied Sciences.
On 19/06/2020, DTU announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Bachelors Degree for the position of Senior Office Assistant.
|Job Role||Senior Office Assistant|
|Qualification||1. Bachelor’s degre… more|
|Total Vacancies||05 posts In Brief|
|Job Location||DTU, New Delhi|
|Age Limit||The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on closing date of receipt of applications. Superannuation - 60 Years|
|Salary||INR 9,300 - 34,800/- Per Month|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Last Date||July 17, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
1. Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent with at-least five years of relevant experience in PB-1, Rs.5200- 20,200 Grade Pay Rs.2400/- (6th CPC)/LeveI-4, Entry Pay Rs.25500/-(7th CPC) in a Central/State Government/University/ R&D Institution/ Autonomous Body/Public Sector Undertaking.
2. Officials working in the Central/State Government/University/ R&D Institutions/ Autonomous Body/ Public Sector Undertaking in PB-1, Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.2400/- (6th CPC)/Level-4, Entry Pay Rs.25500/- (7th CPC) and having regular service of five (05) years in the grade.
1. Selection will be based on Deputation
2. The selection of the candidates for deputation posts will be made through Interview only.
3. The selected candidates under deputation posts will not be considered for absorption in future.
1. The candidates, for the post of System Manager (SM), are required to fill up the application proforma available on the University website. The scanned copy of duly filled in and signed application form along with requisite self-attested documents should be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org as a single PDF file only within the stipulated date and time i.e. on or before 17.07.2020 at 05.00 p.m.
2. The candidates, for the posts of Deputy Registrar (DR), Assistant Registrar (AR), Section Officer (SO), and Senior Office Assistant (SOA ), are required to fill up the online application form. The scanned copy of printed and duly signed application form along with requisite self-attested documents should be emailed at email@example.com as a single PDF file only within the stipulated date and time i.e. on or before 17.07.2020 at 05.00 p.m.
3. All the candidates, irrespective of the post applied for, are also required to send printout of duly filled in and signed online application form/ duly filled in application form in original, as the case may be, along with the desired/relevant documents to the Office of the Recruitment Cell, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi-110042 latest by 17.07.2020 at 05.00 p.m. (In case the closing date happens to be a public holiday the next working day will be the last date for receiving of applications).
4. There shall be no application fee in case of deputation.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
i. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
ii. Prescribed application form for the post of System Manager can be downloaded from the University website www.dtu.ac.in.
iii. Initial period of deputation will be one year which may be extended further in consultation with the borrowing department as per rule. The person appointed on deputation will draw the pay and other allowances as per Govt. of India/Delhi Govt. instructions issued from time to time.
iv. The persons in employment in Government Department/Autonomous Bodies/Universities under Central/State Government should apply through proper channel.
v. The applicants are advised to apply through proper channel and must bring the attested copies of ACRs/APARs for the last 5 years, Vigilance Clearance Certificate and Work & Conduct Report from the present employer at the time of interview.
vi. Application Form must also be accompanied by self-attested copies of Educational and Professional Qualifications, and Experience etc.
vii. In case, procedure for conversion of Grade Point to percentage of marks is mentioned on the degree itself, the same shall be applied or otherwise, Grade Point in 10-point scale system will be adopted and the Cumulative Grade Point Average will be converted into equivalent marks as below: - “Percentage of Marks = 10 x CGPA”
viii. In case of large number of applicants, University reserves the right to short-listing applicants in any manner as may be considered appropriate and no reason for rejection shall be communicated.
ix. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised and no correspondence whatever will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reason for not being called for interview.
x. The Educational qualifications, age, experience and other conditions of eligibility as stipulated above against the post shall be determined as on the closing date of receipt of applications.