IGNTU Recruitment 2020
IGNTU Cloud Developer Recruitment 2020: Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) invites application for the position Cloud Developer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to IGNTU before 06-07-2020.
|Job Role||Cloud Developer 2020|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech , M.Sc… more|
|Total Vacancies||02 In Brief|
|Job Location||IGNTU, Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh|
|Age Limit||Not more than 40 years|
|Salary||INR 25,000/- PER MONTH|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Last Date||July 6, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
B.E / B.Tech , M.Sc
Essential: Master's degree in Computer Science/application I"IT from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks or B.E. in Computer Science/application/IT /EE/ ETC from a recognized University with minimum 65% marks. and Cloud Certification in Azure / AWS/ Google
Interested candidates may also in their own interest ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Ineligible candidates will not be considered.
1. Candidates have to send the duly filled application form in the prescribed format or before 06/07/2020 at email: on firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Accordingly, an online interview will be conducted from 08/07/2020 to 09/07/2020 as per schedule. The last date of submission of application form: 06/07/2020 Time: 12:00 PM Application submission email: Date of providing weblink and time schedule: 07 /07/2020
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The posts are Purely on Temporary Basis. The selected candidates shall have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of being appointed in temporary basis.
2. The engagement is for one year subsequently it may be extended for one year based on performance of candidate during project period and project requirement.
3. Reservation followed as per Govt. of India norms.
4. Emolument— Consolidated, as defined. The eligibility of candidate will be determined as on the date of advertisement. The candidate who fulfils the requirements may submit application form along with Curriculum Vitae and scan copies of Original documents and certificates of qualifications, experience, mark sheet, birth Certificates, and caste certificates, two passport size photographs etc. to prescribed email.
5. Applicants are suggested to submit application in a prescribed format along with scanned copy of required documents. Submitting application with incomplete documents will not be entertained for the online interview.
6. The statutory provision for relaxing of age, minimum qualification, experience etc. prescribed in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS categories will be made applicable to them.
7. The candidate, if employed with any Autonomous/Government or private sector may bring "NOC" from their employer at the time of submission of application form.
8. The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the online Interview at any stage.
9. The University will have the right to restrict the number of candidates to be informed for an online interview, based on the project requirement or by any other condition that it may deem fit.
10. Interested candidates may also in their own interest ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Ineligible candidates will not be considered.
11. Verification of documents will be done during an online interview. Candidates are requested to see IGNTU's website on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard.
12. Six working days in a week (Monday to Saturday) for all staff and working hours will be from 10 am to 6 pm on weekdays. This project will be operated in five states other than Madhya Pradesh and for the operation of the project, project centers / project offices will be opened in other states besides Amarkantak (M.P.). Therefore, posting of staff can be done at any project center as per requirement.
13. Entrepreneurship training related staff will have to give maximum time in the field. Canvassing in any form OR on behalf of a candidate will be a disqualification.
14. Candidates have to send duly filled application form in the prescribed format or before 06/07/2020 at email: on email@example.com
15. By the evening of 07/07/2020, the information regarding weblink and time schedule for the online interview will be sent to the candidates on their email.
16. Accordingly, online interview will be conducted from 08 / 07 / 2020 to 09/07/2020 as per schedule. Last date of submission of application form: 06/07/2020 Time: 12:00 PM Application submission email: Date of providing web link and time schedule: 07 /07/2020