IARI Recruitment 2020
IARI Semi Skilled Labourer Recruitment 2020: Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) invites application for the position Semi Skilled Labourer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to IARI before 05-07-2020.
|Job Role||Semi Skilled Labour|
|Qualification||B.SC , B.E / B.Tech… more|
|Total Vacancies||01 In Brief|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||The upper age limit is 35 years; relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman/Women as per the Govt. of India instructions.|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Salary||INR 16,182/- per month|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Last Date||July 5, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
B.SC , B.E / B.Tech
Name of the Project: Production and Processing of Microalgal Biomass for Biodiesel and other Industrially Important Co-Products: An Algal Refinery Approach (National Agricultural Science Fund, NASF, Govt. of India)
Essential Qualifications: B.Sc. (Ag.) or B.Sc. in Botany/Biology/ Microbiology/Life Science or B. Tech.(Biotechnology)
Desirable: Working research experience in the field of Agricultural research, algae and working knowledge on computers
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, the eligible candidates interested in Virtual Interview are requested to send their applications in the proforma given in advertisement along with self-attested scanned copy of the all documents (one PDF file only) to the PI’s e-mail address (email@example.com) latest by 05-07-2020. Applicants will be informed in advance about the mode of Interview.
2. Walk-in-interview will be held at CCUBGA (Near B. P. Pal Auditorium), Division of Microbiology, ICAR- Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-110012 to recruit outstanding personnel for the designated posts to work under NASF project.
3. The applicant must submit s elf-attested copies of certificates alongwith application and a brief of research work done vis-à-vis publications in peer reviewed journals during post-graduation & present employment and two passport size photographs. Applicant must bring with them original documents at the time of interview for verification. Applicants with minimum eligibility need to appear for interview
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The upper age limit is 35 years; relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman/Women as per the Govt.of India instructions.
2. The applicant must submit s elf-attested copies of certificates alongwith application and a brief aforesearch work done vis-à-vis publications in peer reviewed journals during post-graduation & present employment and two passport size photographs. Applicant must bring with them original documents at the time of interview for verification. Applicants with minimum eligibility need to appear for interview
3. No objection and experience certificate from the employer in case he/she is in employment.
4. All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview for necessary formalities.
5. Initially the period of engagement will be for one year, and continuation will depend upon progress reviewed every six months by Principal Investigators.
6. Positions are purely time bound, non-regular and on co-terminus basis with the project. Appointment can be terminated on one month’s notice
7. The selected candidate shall have no legal right to claim regularization by absorption or otherwise against any regular posts or any further contractual engagement on termination of the Project.
8. Candidates reaching after the specified timing will not be entertained.