HPSSC Recruitment 2020
HPSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) invites application for the position Junior Engineer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to HPSSC before 21-07-2020.
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech , Dipl… more|
|Total Vacancies||02 In Brief|
|Job Location||Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh|
|Age Limit||The minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2020|
|Fees||General Category/ E.W.S., Ex Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure: Rs. 360/-, General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of HP: Rs. 120/-, S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P./BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL) (including S.C./S.T./O.B.C, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure , SC/ST/OBC wards of Ex-SM of H.P., i.e. Dependents|
|Experience||0 - 2 years|
|Salary||INR 10,300 - 34,800/- per month|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Last Date||July 21, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
B.E / B.Tech , Diploma
HP State Forest Development Corporation Ltd :
Junior Engineer (Mechanical) (on contract basis) : +2 or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board. Degree or Diploma in the trade of Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized University or an Institution duly recognized by the Government of India or the State Government. Minimum 2 years experience of working in the field of maintenance of plant and machinery in a process industry.
HPSIDC : Junior Engineer (Electrical) (on contract basis)
Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering from an Institution recognized by the State Government/Central Government
1. Part-I: The Written Objective type Screening test of two hours duration will consist of 170 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 85 marks. Each question will be of ½ marks. The skill tests wherever applicable will be of qualifying nature for those who qualify the Written Objective type Screening Test.
2. Part-II: Evaluation of 15 marks in respect of shortlisted candidates after qualifying written objective screening test/ subjective tests and skill tests/physical/practical tests
1. Online Applications are invited for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts using the website of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in. The online application can be filled up from 22.06.2020 to 21.07.2020 till 11:59 PM, thereafter website link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of submission of Online Recruitment Applications. No offline Application Form will be accepted by the Commission. The candidates must read the instructions carefully for filling up ORA available on the website of HPSSC i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
2. The downloaded copy of the online application form along with necessary original certificates and self attested photocopies must be brought at the time of documentation/Evaluation for 15 marks.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are also available on the website of the HPSSC, i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in before filling up ORA for the post(s) concerned. Incomplete ORA submitted without requisite examinations fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
2. The candidates are advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of Online application, due to heavy rush on systems on last dates which may lead to non submission of forms.
3. The candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father‟s Name, Mother‟s Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Matric Certificate and upload scanned photograph and scanned signature. The size of scanned photograph should be less than 50 kb and size of scanned signature should be less than 30kb. Only after filling the mandatory fields the candidate can move to the next step, otherwise the application will be considered incomplete.
4. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualifications(s), etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
5. The candidate shall be eligible for appointment, if he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any school / institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
6. The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Physically Disabled (Orthopedically Disabled/ Visually Impaired/ Blind / Hearing Impaired / Deaf & Dumb)/ BPL etc.
7. The candidate should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA).
8. The candidate is allowed to submit only one application form against each post. Multiple application Forms for same post of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
9. The application forms through fax/post shall not be entertained and the Commission does not take responsibility to inform such candidates.
10. Married daughters/grand-daughters of freedom fighters and Ex-serviceman are entitled for reservation under Ward of Freedom Fighter and Ward of Ex-Serviceman category respectively subject to the final outcome of SLP No. 31435 /2016 titled as State of HP & ors V/s Neelam Kumari pending before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. Preference will be given to the children of Freedom Fighters over Grand Children.