KSITM Recruitment 2020
KSITM Senior Database Administrator Recruitment 2020: Kerala State Information Technology Mission (KSITM) invites application for the position Senior Database Administrator etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to KSITM before 15-07-2020.
|Job Role||Senior Database Administrator|
|Qualification||MCA / B.Tech / BE (… more|
|Total Vacancies||02 In Brief|
|Age Limit||Below 40 years|
|Experience||9 - 13 years Experience : 9 years of IT experience with 6 year experience in Database Administration, DB design, tuning, optimization in PostgreSQL, Experience of working in government projects, G2C service applications is preferable|
|Salary||INR 70,000/- PER MONTH|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Last Date||July 15, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
MCA / B.Tech / BE (EC/CS)
Certification Desired : RHCE, PostgreSQL, Oracle
Mandatory Skill set : PostgreSQL, MySQL & RHEL
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. Duly filled application along with the copies of all documents in proof of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification and Experience shall reach the Director, Kerala State IT Mission, ICT Campus, Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram - 695 033 on or before 15/07/2020.
2. Candidates shall produce any One Of the photo affixed ID Proof mentioned below in original and self attested photocopy at the time of Examination / Interview:
3. Identity Proof:
i. Voter Identity Card issued by Election Commission Of India
ii. PAN Card
iv. Driving Licence
v. Aadhar Card
3. Original documents in proof of prescribed educational qualifications, date of birth, experience etc. shall be produced at the time of interview or at any time as required.
4. Failure to produce the proof of qualification and experience will entail rejection of application.
5. Candidates should apply in the prescribed application format downloaded from our website.