RITES RECRUITMENT 2020
On 18/06/2020, RITES announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate for the position of Deputy General Manager.
|Job Role||Deputy General Manager|
|Total Vacancies||05 In Brief|
|Job Location||Bongavgaon Assam, RSP-Rourkea Orissa, NPGCLAabjnagar Bihar, Farakka WB, Marwar Rajasthan|
|Age Limit||He should not be more than 56 years of age as on last date of submission of application.|
|Experience||Managing operation and maintenance of services of locomotives and wagons at site of Non-Railway clients Including loco leasing Sites. Specific requirement Work experience in operation and mantenance of diesel locomotives & wagons.|
|Salary||Scale of Pay of the post (7th CPC Level-II): As per Rly Board guidelines the employee is entitled parent pay plus deputation allowance and other allowances as admissible on deputatlon. details at Annexure-Ill|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Last Date||July 17, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
Applications will be scrutinized on the basts of the followtng parameters on a 100 pant scale
1. Educational Qualification, evaluation of CV. length of service (25 marks)
2. Previous Work Experiences and Domain Knowledge (25 marks)
3 APRs. DAAR and Vigilance record (25 marks)
4. Potental/OveraiI Surtabllity of the candidate to requirements
1. Last Date: 17.07.2020
2. Applicants are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website. http}/www ntes.com While submitting the online applicatton; the system would generate Registration No on top of online form filled up by the candidate, A copy of this online application form containing the registration number is to be pnnted, signed and attached with the advance copy (if any) and copy forwarded through Railway Board/ ZR.
3. Applications are to be sent through respective administrative officer (HQ/Board) indicating No Objection. Vigilance/DAR clearance and ACRs for the past 07 years. The applicants are also required to send their CV in the prescribed format (Annexure II) along With the applications.