IIT Allahabad Recruitment 2020
IIIT Allahabad Project Assistant Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad (IIIT Allahabad) invites application for the position Project Assistant etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to IIIT Allahabad before 21-06-2020
|Job Role||Project Assistant|
|Qualification||B.E./B.Tech in Comp… more|
|Total Vacancies||01 In Brief|
|Age Limit||Maximum 35 Years as on 20/06/2020.|
|Salary||INR 25,000/- per month Fellowship and Additional Benefits : 25,000/- pm (Fixed) + Hostel (with fees) + Opportunity may be given to Pursue M.Tech under Working Professionals Project Mode|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Last Date||June 21, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology or Equivalent
ii. MSc./MCA degree holders
Desirable Qualification: GATE/ IIT-JEE/ or Similar Competitive exams, Experience in Web Design related Technologies + some project experience in machine/deep learning
1. Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for an Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project.
2. Shortlisted Candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid E-mail IDs in their applications
1. The duly completed application form as per the prescribed proforma along with copies of supporting documents must reach to the following Address - Dr. Mohammed Javed, Assistant Professor, Department of Information Technology, Room No. 5159, Computer Centre–3, Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad, Devghat, Jhalwa, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Uttar Pradesh, India-211015 on or before 21/06/2020. The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF On-Contract) Or Project Assistant (PA On-Contract) under BPR&D-Ministry of Home Affairs, CCPWC, R&D Project.
2. Important Note: A soft copy of the application should also be sent to Prof. P. Nagabhushan, firstname.lastname@example.org (PI of the Project) with CC to email@example.com (Corresponding Co-PI) with the same subject.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
2. The Institute reserves the right to accept applications at any time, and consider candidates of exceptional credentials without applications. Qualification and experience may be relaxed at any point of time for
3. Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/certificates in support of their academic
4. Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview, and also a Self Commitment Certificate declaring his availability for 18 Months project duration
5. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
6. The first and foremost responsibility of the candidate is to fulfil the jobs’ requirements to complete the above mentioned project in a timely manner.
7. The association between PI and the candidate can be discontinued at any time by giving one month’s notice in writing either by the PI of the project to the candidate, or by candidate to the PI of the project.
8. The JRF can join the Ph.D. Program as offered by the Department of IT, provided he/she qualifies for the same. No Institute Scholarship shall be admissible during/after the completion of the Project. The
candidate will be considered as a Part Time Research Scholar after the completion of the project. Institute norms shall apply
9. This appointment will be purely contractual. Initially appointment will be for the first one year. It will be renewed for another year or till the end of project whichever is earlier based on the performance of the
candidate and recommendation of the selection/review committee.
10. Hostel accommodation may be provided as per Institute rules.