NIRD Recruitment 2020
NIRD Project Officer Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) invites application for the position Project Officer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to NIRD before 10-06-2020.
|Job Role||Project Officer|
|Qualification||BCA, Any Post Gradu… more|
|Total Vacancies||06 In Brief|
|Age Limit||Not more than 28 years|
|Experience||1 - 2 years Project Officer(e-learning operations) - 1 -2 years in related area, Web - designing experience, Passion for best design and a desire to develop new bold e-learning ideas. Experience in Rural Development Sector, Passed DDU -GKY e - SOP Roles and Responsibilities: Support in roll out of e - learning across the states for DDU -GKY virtually and face to face, maintenanc e and administration ii. Upload e -learning materials and content on LMS using available tools|
|Salary||INR 40,000/- per month|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Last Date||June 10, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
BCA, Any Post Graduate, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM, MCA, PG Diploma
Project Officer (e-learning Operations): educational Qualification: BCA/ MCA/ MSc Computers
Project Officer(Training Operations): 2
Educational Qualification: MBA / PGDRDM
Roles and Responsibilities: Co-ordinate on campus training programmes end to end that include: Organise, schedule training and capacity building workshop. Co-ordinate effectively with multiple levels of stakeholders with tact to ensure smooth conduct of training.
Project Officers (M&E): 3
10. Educational Qualification: PG Degree/Diploma in Social Work/Rural Development/ Public Policy/ Development Studies or related field.
11. Roles and Responsibilities: Responsible and accountable for the successful execution of the assigned DDU - GKY project(s) through regular Monitoring & reviewing of project activities and expenditure Conduct Due Diligence and periodical Planned and Surprised Inspections of the Training Centres. Conduct Placement Verifications of the placed candidates.
1. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA / DA will be given for attending the Interview.
2. Date of interviews shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates only
3. The final results shall be communicated to the selected candidates only
4. Mere fulfilment of the qualifications prescribed does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview
5. In case of large number of applications, the Institute may shortlist the candidates as may be necessary.
1. Last date for the online submission of application: 10 June 2020 or 15 days from the Date of Advertisement in Newspaper, whichever is longer. Candidates are advised to visit the website for updates on the last date for submission of online application
2. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
The application is available in NIRDPR website; http://www.nird.org.in; http://career.nirdpr.in/
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All the posts are purely on contract basis.
2. There is no application fee for applying for the above post
3. Candidates are advised to self-verify before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualification laid down in the advertisement.
4. The candidates who fulfil the qualifications / experience may apply online in the prescribed format (Click here for Online Application). The candidate may save a copy of the submitted on-line application. At the time of interview, the original certificates of qualification / experience should be presented for verification along with attested copies.
5. The application is available in NIRDPR website; http://www.nird.org.in; http://career.nirdpr.in/
6. The tenure of contract will be for a period not exceeding two years on such terms and conditions governing the rules of NIRDPR from time to time.
7. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification
8. Documents would be verified before commencement of recruitment process.
9. In case of any inadvertence in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
10. The Competent Authority reserves the right to decide to fill up or not to fill up these advertised posts