NBPGR Recruitment 2020
NBPGR Project Assistant Recruitment 2020: National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) invites application for the position Project Assistant etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to NBPGR before 15-06-2020.
Project Name: Integrated Genomic Strategy for Accelerating Domestication of Ricebean (Vigna umbellata).
After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed for further details regarding interview by email or over phone. Original documents of the candidates appearing interview in-person will be verified on the interview date and for the candidates appearing online interview will be verified at later stage.
1. Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, candidates may choose for interview either in person or through online process.
2. The eligible candidates (appearing in-person as well as online mode) are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with scanned copy Of the original documents through email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org latest by June 15, 2020.
3. Eligible candidates are invited to attend Interview (in-person/ online through video conferencing) for following purely temporary positions of non regular nature to be held on 19.06.2020 at 10.30 AM onwards. Interested and eligible candidates may attend the interview (in-person/ online through video conferencing) with a copy of Bio-data, original and attested copies of documents like educational qualifications and experience certificates, etc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility like age, qualification etc. before appearing for the interview.
2. Upper age limit is relaxable for Women/SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. of IndWICAR norms.
3. Candidates having essential qualification will only be considered for interview.
4. No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
6. The posts are contractual and co-terminus with the project.
7. Candidates are required to bring the relevant certificates/mark sheets/degrees etc. in original along with an application with full bio-data enclosing photocopies of certificates and mark sheets affixing a passport size photograph on the top.
8. The selected candidates will be medically examined which will be followed by joining report etc.