AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2020
AIIMS Raipur Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2020: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (AIIMS Raipur) invites application for the position Laboratory Attendant etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to AIIMS Raipur before 14-06-2020.
|Job Role||Laboratory Attendant|
|Qualification||Essential - 12th or… more|
|Total Vacancies||01 In Brief|
|Job Location||Job Location: SNCU, District Hospital, Mahasamund and Department of Pediatrics and Microbiology, AIIMS, Raipur|
|Age Limit||18 - 30 years|
|Experience||3 - 5 years experience of working in a diagnostic laboratory|
|Salary||INR 13,000/- per month|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Last Date||June 14, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
Essential - 12th or equivalent from a recognized board
Desirable- DMLT/DALT with one- year experience of working in a diagnostic laboratory
1. The applications received will be scrutinized by the selection committee. Recruitments will be made through Interview and a written test will be conducted if the eligible candidates are more than 50 per post.
Selection is based purely on merit basis.
2. The list of candidates found eligible will be displayed on college website. The candidates are advised to check the college website http://www.aiimsraipur.in for the date, time and venue for the interview or
written test. No separate communication will be sent to the candidates.
3. Recruited candidates will be notified through email.
1. Candidates have to download the application form from the below given url and submit the same with self -attested Xerox copy of the certificates. The duly filled application form along with certificate copies should be sent either through speed post/ registered post to Dr. Atul Jindal, PI, BMGF Multicentric Sepsis Study, Department of Pediatrics, AIIMS, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, Pin Code 492099 on or before 14 th June, 2020 by 05.00PM.
2. The application envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the contractual post of……………………. In BMGF Multicentric Sepsis Study, AIIMS, Raipur.” It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to track for the application and the undersigned is not responsible for any postal delay.
3. The candidate needs to submit the application as per the format. No change in serial no. order and the heading of column to be made. Annexures may be added as separate sheets, if required. The application in the said format is to be properly typed and signed. Two recent self- signed passport sized color photographs are to be attached with stapled/pinned on first page of the Performa format.
4. For any queries contact or write to: Dr. Atul Jindal, AssociateProfessor & PI, BMGF Multicentric Sepsis Study, Department of Pediatrics, AIIMS, Raipur Email: email@example.com
5. Date and time of Interview: This will be communicated through AIIMS Raipur website.
6. Venue: Gate No.05,CommitteeRoom,Medical College Building,All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, G.E Road, Raipur,Pin: 492099
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. . All the above mentioned vacancies are for fixed tenure of one year (12 months) and not an employment on AIIMS Raipur pay roll. Employment will automatically terminate upon completion of the 1 year (12 months) from the day of joining of duties and there is no liability for permanent employment on AIIMS, Raipur or principal investigator. Also the candidates have no right to claim permanent employment based on this job.
2. The contract can however be extended to a maximum of 27 months depending on the candidates’ performance.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Interested candidates may appear for walkin interview. Candidates should bring duly filled application form(As per the prescribed Performa)and all original certificates of educational qualifications, copies of research publication and experience certificate if having along with a photo and set of self attested photocopies of all certificates at the time of interview.