GBPIHED – Technical Group-IV Vacancy (Dehradun, Uttarakhand)
Technical Group-IV Vacancy – Last Date 25 June 2020 (Dehradun, Uttarakhand), G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development (GBPIHED) recruits Technical Group-IV post. Candidate with B.Sc/B.E./B. Tech/Diploma/M.Sc experienced can apply.
|Job Role||Technical Group-IV|
|Qualification||1st Class B.Sc. (in… more|
|Total Vacancies||01 (OBC) In Brief|
|Job Location||Headquarters or any of the regional centres of the Institute; selected candidates liable to be posted anywhere in India.|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit is 28 years.|
|Experience||For B.Sc holders ( Minimum 2 years experience) For Diploma holders (Minimum 03 years of experience For M.Sc. holders (Fresher)|
|Salary||Technical Group-IV(1) Rs. 35400-112400, Level – 6 (Revised)|
|Last Date||June 25, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
1st Class B.Sc. (in Chemistry/ Biological Science/ Biotechnology) or equivalent.
Diploma in Eng./Tech.(Chemical Engg./Genetic Engg./Biotech)of 3 years full time duration or its equivalent
M.Sc. in Chemistry/Botany/Biotechnology or equivalent with minimum of 55% marks or B.E./B. Tech (Chemical Engg./Genetic Engg./ Biotech) or equivalent
The envelope containing the application must be super-scribed as “Application for the Post of
Technical Group IV (1)”Interested candidates should submit their application typed on A-4 size paper
as per the prescribed proforma given at Appendix-1 along with attested copies of mark sheets,
certificates, degree, etc. to the Director, G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment
(NIHE), Kosi-Katarmal, Almora– 263 643, Uttarakhand under sealed cover through registered/speed
post so as to reach by25.06.2020. Applications (advance copy) from Indian Nationals living abroad may
reach by due date by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), followed by post upto06.07.2020. Canvassing in
any form will be treated as disqualification. Interim enquiries will not be entertained.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Only those candidates willing to undertake extensive travel in Himalayan region need to apply.
2. Mere fulfilling of a minimum advertised qualification and experience requirements DO NOT automatically entitle an applicant to be called for interview. The candidate should, therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents.
3. The cutoff date for determining the age, qualification & experience of a candidate will be the last date of receipt of application.
4. Relaxation in age will be given as per Govt.Institutes rules. *Age relaxation up to 50 years applicable to candidates having 10 years or more work experience in the Himalayan region.
5. The number of the vacancies and/or reservation for SC/ST/OBC may vary.
6. All the applications received within due date in response to this advertisement shall be considered for short-listing by a screening committee and only the candidates recommended by the screening Committee will be called for written test and technical skills (lab & field) test. The decision of the GBPNIHESD on short-listing will be final and the GBPNIHESD will not entertain any correspondence in this respect. GBPNIHESD shall not be responsible for postal delays.
7. Age, qualifications, experience and other requirements for any post may be relaxed, at the discretion of the Institute, in respect of candidates otherwise exceptionally qualified.
8. Persons working in Centre/State Government/PublicSector Undertakings/Autonomous Organizations should submit their applications through proper channel within due date, such candidates are advised to submit advance copy of application, through their employer.
9. The period of experience in the requisite discipline/area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be counted with effect from the date of acquiring the prescribed minimum educational qualifications
10. Relaxation in age limit will be allowed to candidates form GBPNIHESD/other govt./autonomous bodies, and SC/ST/OBC/PH and other notified categories as per the Govt. of India orders applicable from time to time.
11. TA will be paid to candidate called for written test and technical skills (lab & field) testas per norms.
12. Incomplete applications in any respect or submitted not as per the prescribed Proforma or received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
13. If at any time before or after the selection of a candidate, it is found that any information is suppressed or false, his/her selection will be liable to be rejected or cancelled.