LHMC Recruitment 2020
LHMC Data Entry Technician Recruitment 2020: Lady Hardinge Medical College and Smt. Sucheta Kriplani Hospital (LHMC) invites application for the position Data Entry Technician etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to LHMC before 07-06-2020.
|Job Role||Data Entry Operator|
|Qualification||Diploma , 12th E… more|
|Total Vacancies||01 In Brief|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||18-27 Yrs Relaxable for Govt. Servants upto 40 years|
|Fees||Unreserved /OBC/EWS/Ex-Servicemen and other categories etc. - Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred only) (Non-refundable), SC/ST - Rs. 300/- Rs. Three Hundred only) (Non-refundable), People with Disabled (PWDs) (applicable with a certificate issued from Competent Authority with more than 40% Disability) - Nil|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Last Date||June 7, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
Diploma , 12th
Essential Qualifications & Experience
(i) 12th pass from recognised Board and Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Classes (DOEACC) 'O' Level certification
ii) Diploma in Computer Course from Govt. Recognised Institute and;
(iii) (a) Speed test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour (KDPH) for Data Entry Work to be ascertained through speed test on computer
1. Selection to the posts will be considered on the prescribed essential qualifications mentioned and the same are the bare minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be considered for the post.
2. However, if the number of applications received for a particular post is large, then the institution Authority reserves the right to lay down any criteria for the purpose of short listing of the candidates
1. The last date for submission of applications will be of 21 days from the publication of this advertisement in Employment Newspaper only and not on uploading of this advertisement on the hospital website. However, the hospital will accept the application forms from the day Of uploading on the hospital website i.e. lhmc-hosp.gov.in in r/o above vacancies.
2. The applicants residing in North-East States, Islands UTS and remote Areas of India, one week extra time will be given to them for submission of their applications from the last date of submission as mentioned above to the rest of Indian applicants.
3. Applicants can submit their Applications from the date of uploading Of this Vacancy Notice on the hospital website.
4. Applications received beyond last date will not be considered under any circumstances and no correspondence will be entertained from this office.
5. Applicants are advised to submit their application By Hand or By Ordinary post or By Speed Post (No Other Mode Will Be Accepted) in Recruitment cell, Room No. 103, Administrative Block, First Floor, Old Building, Kalawati Saran Children's Hospital, New Delhi. Candidates must write the name of the Post, Category on the top of the envelope.
6. Any other information in regard to this recruitment will be uploaded only on hospital website i.e. lhmc-hosp.gov.in only and will not be published in Employment newspaper or any other newspaper.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Applicants are advised to fill up the application form for each applied post as per the application format given in the Annexure-A duly typed or must be filled in by candidate's own handwriting only. Application received in other format and hand written format of given Annex-A will not be accepted.
2. Applicant must fulfil the educational qualifications, experience, and age limit and other criteria for the post applied for as on the last date of receipt of the applications, failing which the application shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Candidates are therefore, advised to satisfy themselves before applying for the said post that they possess the requisite essential qualifications and experience. The Institute will not enter any correspondence on their ineligibility.
3. The number of posts is tentative and may change based on the Institute/Hospital's requirement. Selection to the posts will be considered on the prescribed essential qualifications mentioned and the same are the bare minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be considered for the post. However, if the number of applications received for a particular post is large, then the institution Authority reserves the right to lay down any criteria for the purpose of short listing of the candidates
4. The candidate must ensure that their photo, signature should be clearly visible failing which his/her application will be rejected. So be careful at the time of filling/submitting the application for applied post. All the applicants are advised to keep a copy of Application form with them, alongwith proof of payment for their record.
5. In case any reserved category candidate is given advantage of provision of age relaxation and is on merit eligible to be considered against UR seat, such candidates will not be considered against UR but only for respective reserved category seat only.
6. Only Demand Draft/Banker's Cheque is applicable and no other mode of payment will be accepted. ii. The Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque will be made in favour of The Director, Kalawati Saran Childrens Hospital, payable at New Delhi. iii. Candidates should write his/her name, post applied, mobile Number and category on the back of Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque.
7. The detailed information viz. Eligible/non-eligible, date of Written Examination, Skill Test (if required) and Admit Card etc will be displayed on hospital website lhmc-hosp.qov.in.