Govt. of Odisha Recruitment 2020
Government of Odisha Radiographer Recruitment 2020: Government of Odisha invites application for the position Radiographer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Government of Odisha before 20-05-2020.
|Qualification||Retired Radiographe… more|
|Total Vacancies||09 In Brief|
|Job Location||Cuttack , Orissa|
|Salary||Remuneration as per Labour and F.sr Dept. Notification: Rs. 388/- day COVID- 19 Incentive: Rs.612/- day Total Salary per day: Rs.1000/- per day|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Last Date||May 20, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
Retired Radiographer from Government sector or any candidate who have passed HSC / equivalent examination and +2 Sc. Examination under CHSE, Odisha / equivalent and passed DMRT examination from any of the 3 (three) Medical College & Hospital of the State / any other Private institutions recognized by Govt. of Odisha or all India Council of Technical Education.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. Interested applicants can login to the website i.e. www.scbmch.nic.in for details of eligibility criteria, age, application form etc. applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria may appear for registration any consequently for interview if eligible.
2. Registration will start from 10.30 AM to 4 PM on 20.05.2020 in the LT-1 & LT-2 of SCB Medical College, Cuttack.
3. No application will be entertained after scheduled time of registration.
4. Walk-in-Interview Date: On 20.05.2020 (Wednesday) from 10:30AM to 4 PM in the LT-1 and LT-2 of SCB Medical College, Cuttack.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Appointment shall be for maximum duration till 30th June 2020. Application not in the prescribed proforma as per Annexure "A" or incomplete or unsigned will not be entertained. )
2. No interim, correspondence/ enquiry will be entertained. )
3. NO TA shall be payable to any candidate including SC/ ST candidate for appearing in the interview. )
4. Mere submission of application does not confer any right on the candidates to be called for examination or interview. )
5. The Superintendent reserves the right to terminate the interview at any point Of time or alter the date of interview or cancel the results Of interview without assigning any results thereof. )
6. Applicants are advised to bring with them necessary documents in support of their Identity etc. and copy of this advertisement for necessary verification by the police for their movement during the lock down period.