NALCO Recruitment 2020
NALCO Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2020: National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) invites application for the position Graduate Engineer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to NALCO before 02-05-2020.
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E. 1. Pos… more|
|Total Vacancies||120 In Brief|
|Job Location||Nalco Bhawan. Navaoalli. Bhubaneswar - 751013. Odisha.|
|Age Limit||Upper Age limit is 30 years as on 20/03/2020 i.e. candidates born before 20/03/1990 need not apply.|
|Fees||GENERAL/OBC/EWS - Rs.500/- as Application fee. Other candidates including Departmental - Rs.100/- as Processing fee. Candidates can opt to pay through internet banking account/credit/debit card. Application fee/Processing Fee is non-refundable under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application/processing fee and to fill in the payment.|
|Salary||INR 40,000 - 140,000 (per month)|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Last Date||May 2, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
1. Position: Graduate Engineer
2. Mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, Civil Chemical & Mining from Graduate Apttu& Test in engineering - 2020 (Scores GATE - 2020)
3. Qualification: Full-time regular Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for Unreserved(UR) & Other Backward Class(OBC) and 55% of marks for SC/ST/PWD category taking average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University.(The total maximum marks and total marks obtained for all years/semesters will be summed up to arrive at aggregate percentage. No rounding off will be done and no weightage will be given to any particular semester or year). Candidate in the final year of their Engineering may also apply. However, their cases will be considered only if, he/she passes the said examination with requisite percentage of marks before or at the time of his/her personal interview. All qualifications must be recognised by Govt. Universities/ Institutions, UGC recognized Universities and Institutes/UGC recognized Indian deemed Universities or AICTE approved courses from autonomous institutes/concerned statutory council(wherever applicable).WhereverCGPA/OGPAor letter grade in Degree is awarded, equivalent percentageof marks should be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by the University/lnstitute. The candidate is required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University/l nstitute during the time of personal interview. A candidate with full time prescribed degree for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainees(GETs) in the respective discipline.
4. Salary: Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of - Rs.40,000 3% - 140000/- during one year training. Upon successful completion of training i.e. subject to fulfilling the required performance related/other criterion of the Company in force & amended from time to time, they will be absorbed as Jr. Manager at EI grade in the pay scale of Rs.60000-3%-180000/-.Besides basic pay, the employee is entitled to Dearness Allowance, perquisites under cafeteria approach, HRA, medical facility for self & dependents andsuperannuation benefits i.e. Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, etc. as per rules of the Company in force from time to time during training/after absorption. The approximate CTC would be Rs.10.52 lakhs per annum during training period and upon confirmation to EI grade, the CTC' would be approximate Rs. 15.73 lakhs per annum.
NALCO will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering- 2020 scores (GATE-2020 scores) for recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees(GETs) in the above disciplines. Only GATE-2020 score is valid for this recruitment process. Based on the GATE-2020 score and organizational requirement, candidates will be short listed for the personal interview. The candidates will be eligible to apply for the position of GETs in the above discipline in NALCO provided they have appeared in GATE-2020
The candidates shall fill up the online Application Form with required details correctly and click on View Application Form. The candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before final submission. Candidates should check the Application Form once again whether the information is accurate and edit the details, if required and then click on Final Submission. After submission Of online application, the candidate should take a print Out Of the said application for future reference. Last Date: 02.05.2020
JOB'S VACCANCY IN DETAIL
| Graduate Engineer
||B.Tech/B.E||1-4 years||Upper Age limit is 30 years as on 20/03/2020 i.e. candidates born before 20/03/1990 need not apply.|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and otherconditions as mentioned in this advertisement as well as in the career section ofNALCO website wrww.nalcoindia.com.
3. The candidates should ensure that they fill up all the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them in the online applications are correct in all respect. Mere submission of online application successfully does not imply that the Company(NALCO) has been satisfied about the candidate's eligibility. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment] selection/even after appointment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has fumished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature/appointment will automatically stand cancelled, as the candidature/appointment would be deemed to be void ab initio.
4. The e-mail id entered in the online application form must remain valid for one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through e-mail only. NALCO will not be responsible for any loss/non-delivery of e-mail/any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong id or due to any other reason. No manual Ipaper application will be entertained. NALCO reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards. The management reserves the right to fill or not to fill or partly fill any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. NALCO also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify/alter the recruitment process, if the need arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.