Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation Recruitment 2020
Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation Junior Consultant Recruitment 2020: Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation invites application for the position Junior Consultant etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation before 15-06-2020.
|Job Role||Junior Consultant (IT)|
|Qualification||B.Tech / B.E , MCA… more|
|Total Vacancies||02 In Brief|
|Job Location||MoSPI Offices , New Delhi|
|Age Limit||The maximum age limit for the consultants would be 65 years. However, consultants beyond 65 years of age and up to 70 years of age could be engaged with the approval of CSI & Secretary, MoSPI in exceptional cases.|
|Experience||Five years experience in GIS based programming, big data, AI based solutions, machine learning, block chain methods, Data science, cloud technology/computing|
|Salary||INR 60,000 - 80,000/- per month|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Last Date||June 15, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
B.Tech / B.E , MCA
Job Description - (i) To work for setting up of data innovation ecosystem. Coordinates with divisions and other stakeholder for gathering requirements of innovative technological solutions for strengthening of NSS. On-boarding Start-ups/ Researchers/ Academic Institutions in Data Innovation Ecosystem of MoSPI. Organizing activities for new ideas/innovation like data-thon/ competitions. To work for industrial tie-up for idea implementations. Awareness for officers of NSS regarding innovation and technological solutions adaption
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply for the positions of YPs and Consultants by submitting online applications at the link http://training.mospi.gov.in. Last date for submission of the application is 15th June, 2020 (Monday) till 06:00 PM only.
2. Address: Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation, Pushpa Bhawan, Madangir Road, New Delhi
3. Candidates would be required to furnish original documents for verification before the selection process/interview. In absence of original documents and if any of the information furnished in application is found to be false at any stage candidature would be cancelled.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Engagement of Retired Govt. Servants as Consultants: Retired Government servant may also apply for positions of consultants. However, terms and conditions of their engagement would be governed in accordance with the relevant guidelines issued by Government of India from time to time
2. Annual Increase: For YPs an annual increase of ₹5000/- per month in the remuneration may be granted subject to satisfactory performance and fulfilling other terms and conditions.
3. Entitlement of Allowances: These are consolidated emoluments and no other allowances viz. DA, Accommodation, Residential Phone, Conveyance /Transport, Personal Staff, Medical reimbursement, HRA and LTC etc. would be admissible
4. Tax Deduction at source: Remuneration to YPs and Consultants will be paid as professional services and Income Tax or any other tax liable to be deducted, as per the prevailing rules, will be deducted at source before effecting the payment, for which the MoSPI will issue TDS Certificates as applicable.
5. Termination of Contract: The appointment of YPs and Consultants will be temporary in nature and either party may terminate contract by giving one month’s notice without assigning any reason for it.
6. Working hours: Normal working hours would be Monday to Friday as per stipulated office hours except designated holidays by Government of India. However, if work exigencies required, the YPs & Consultants may be required to attend office on Saturdays, Sundays and designated holidays by controlling officer without any additional remuneration and allowances/compensation
7. Police Verification: Police verification of the selected YPs and consultant shall be done as per the latest instruction issued by MHA. In case negative police verification is received, the contract of YP/individua