Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2020
On 06/05/2020, Ministry of External Affairs announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, M.A for the position of Consultant.
|Qualification||Post : Consultant i… more|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Age Criteria 35-60 years.|
|Experience||1. Prior experience in general project management or working as a Project Management Consultant. 2. Applicant should possess fluency in English. 3. 10 years experience in heritage development projects such as excavations, restoration and preservation, museology related works, iconography survey.|
|Salary||INR 8,40,000/- per year|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Last Date||June 15, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
Post : Consultant in DPA-IV Division of Ministry of External Affairs Headquarters, New Delhi
Qualifications/Essential Criteria : The applicant should be an Indian National. She/he should possess Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma or above in Archaeology and/or Conservation or Museology or Engineering Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering/Architecture. 10 years experience in heritage development projects such as excavations, restoration and preservation, museology related works, iconography survey.
The short-listed candidates will be called for an interview in the Ministry, details of which will be conveyed in due course.
The last date for receiving applications is 15th June, 2020. Applications received after the closing date or without the prescribed documents or otherwise found incomplete or not in the prescribed proforma are liable to be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. Interested applicants may submit application indicating their interest in working for the Ministry of External Affairs as per proforma at Annex I.
The applications in the prescribed format should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the post of Consultant in the DPA-IV Division of the Ministry of External Affairs”.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• References from past employers may be included.
• The applications should include the contact details of the candidate, including residential address, email ID and land line and mobile numbers.
• The duly signed application as per Annex-I (with colour photograph pasted thereon) and supporting documents should be scanned and converted to the PDF format before sending them by email.
• Ministry of External Affairs will review the applications and will shortlist candidates it
• The short-listed candidates will be called for an interview in the Ministry, details of which will be conveyed in due course.
• The candidates shortlisted for interview will be required to bring along application and supporting documents, in original, on the day of interview.
• Candidates will have to make their own arrangements to reach the place of interview.
• No TA/DA will be payable by the Ministry to attend the interview.
• The final selection will be based on their performance at the interview.
• The decision of the Government on selection of candidates will be final.