RGIPT Recruitment 2020
RGIPT Lecturer Recruitment 2020: Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) invites application for the position Lecturer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to RGIPT before 15-05-2020.
|Qualification||(i) For Technical D… more|
|Total Vacancies||01 In Brief|
|Job Location||Energy Centre, Sivasagar, Assam|
|Age Limit||As on 1st May 2020, the upper age limit is 35 years. For reserved category candidates relaxation is permissible as per the guidelines of the Government of India. In the case of candidates having relevant and sufficient teaching, research, and industry experience, the upper age limit may be relaxed by the competent authority.|
|Experience||2 - 5 years Two years of relevant teaching, research, and industry work experience gained after obtaining essential qualification. Areas of Specialization: Petroleum Engineering: Reservoir Engineering and Simulation, Production Engineering, Drilling Engineering, Completion and Workover Operations, Facilities Engineering, Natural Gas Engineering, Unconventional Energy Sources, and other emerging areas. Chemical Engineering: Chemical Process Engineering, Chemical Reaction Engineering, and Thermodynamics. Mechanical Engineering: Heat and Mass Transfer, Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics, and Mechanics of Solids, Equipment Design, Piping Hydraulics & Hydraulics Machinery, and Equipment & Piping Layout. Electrical Engineering: Power Plant Engineering, Electric Traction System, Power System Operations and Control, Power System Analysis, High Voltage and Insulation Engineering, Smart Grid, and Digital Control Systems. Computer Sciences & Engineering: Computer Programming & Applications, Computer Networks, Data Science, Machine Learning, Digital Image Processing, Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning, Neural Network, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics. Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering: Electronics Component & Material, Process Control & Instrumentation, Microprocessor & Applications, Power Electronics, and Electrical Machines. Fire and Safety Engineering: Engineering Ergonomics, Design & Installation Firefighting Instruments, Safety, and Environment. Basic Sciences: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics Humanities & Social Sciences: English & Economics|
|Salary||INR 57,700/- per month|
|Selection Procedure||Go to|
|Last Date||May 15, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
(i) For Technical Disciplines,Bachelor's and Master's Degrees in relevant disciplines with First Class in either of the two at the time of selection.
(ii) For Sciences and Humanities A Master's degree with First Class or equivalent in a relevant subject and must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET / SET.
The mere possession of minimum qualifications does not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview.
1. Application forms can be filled in online available on the institute website.
2. The form duly filled should be submitted online and a copy should be sent by electronic mail to email@example.com.Candidates will be required to list out their proposed, ongoing and completed research projects.Write a short paragraph on the teaching philosophy and strategy you plan to pursue. List national and international conferences you have attended and your role in them.If physically challenged, please provide all the details with relevant certificates.
3. The faculty and staff positions call for training at the operating oil production units, onshore and offshore, and refineries for all disciplines.Applicants who are employed in Government, Semi-Government Organizations or Institutions should send their applications through proper channel else they will be required to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’ from their employer at the time of interview.
4. Deadline: Last date of online application submission: Monday, 15 June 2020
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Institute reserves the right not to fill any of the posts advertised.
2. The mere possession of minimum qualifications does not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview.
3. The institute may restrict the number of such candidates to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience, which may be higher than the essential qualifications prescribed here in above.Without any compromise on qualification, experience and competence, reservation at entry level will be applicable as per the Government of India norms.
4. Higher initial pay to exceptionally qualified and deserving candidates may be considered.