Wildlife Institute of India
Last Date 14 August 2020 (Dehradun, Uttarakhand), Wildlife Institute of India (WII) recruits Project Assistant posts. Candidates with B.Sc, Experienced can apply.
|Job Role||Project Assistant|
|Qualification||B.Sc. with First Di… more|
|Total Vacancies||01 In Brief|
|Job Location||Chandrabani, Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
|Age Limit||Less than 30 years on the date of interview.|
|Experience||Experience of working in MS Office, Laboratory experience, Field experience, Mist netting, etc|
|Salary||INR 22,000/- per month|
|Last Date||Aug. 14, 2020|
|Apply now||Click here|
B.Sc. with First Division
Job Responsibilities - 1. The assistant will work for the project Ecology and Recovery of critically endangered vulture species in Pong Dam PA & it’s ESZ
2. Field work, assisting in capturing birds
3. Preparation and submission of the Reports and other relevant documents
4. Any other required tasks.
The candidates should send duly filled application forms in the prescribed format with selfattested copies of documents on education qualifications, work experiences, category certificates, date of bird certificate and extra curriculum activities etc. to Registrar, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Dehradun, 248001 on or before 14 th August, 2020.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The upper age limit may be relaxed as per Government of India norms for candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST categories.
2. The applications would be screened and shortlisted candidates will be called for the personal interview or online interview after one week from the last date of application tentatively. The date of interview shall be communicated to the candidates in advance before interview. The selection of the candidates will be in accordance with the performance in the interview as decided by the Interview Committee.
3. The candidate should report by 09 30 hrs with original documents/ certificates for necessary verification on the date of interview followed by an interview on the same day at 1100hrs.
4. At the verification of original documents or even after selection, it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to willfully conceal, misrepresent of canvass the facts, such application shall be rejected and due action may be taken against the candidate.
5. The decision of the Institute’s Screening Committee in all matters relating to eligibility, work experience, acceptance or rejection of application, mode of selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained from any individual or his/her agency